Thanks for stopping by! We are Debbie and Kelly…two friends enjoying living in this Tight-Knit comminity in Buffalo, NY. We are admittedly late bloomers in the blog world. We are not (nor will we ever pretend to be) designers, and we don’t have anything incredibly off-beat and exciting going on. That being said, we love our kids, we find beauty in cool stuff, and we appreciate you stopping by. Hey, we are not for everyone, but hopefully you will find something here that makes you smile.
- Age: Both young enough and old enough.
- Favorites: My boys, my friends and my family.
- Not a fan of: Reisling and bad attitudes.
- Why a blogger: I can’t think of a better way to share the things that make me happy.
- Favorite quote: “This S%@T Show ain’t slowing down my train.”
- Dog’s name: Baxter (he’s kind of a big deal in my house).
- Age: I prefer to think I am much older than you think I am. That’s my story.
- Favorites: My husband, my kids and the Adirondacks.
- Not a fan of: Jazz Fusion and too many snow days IN A ROW!
- Why a blogger: Why not? Debbie & I have a lot of laughs…what better way to spend the day?
- Favorite quote: “Sometimes a little lipstick will buy you a better rump roast.”
- Dog’s name: Handsome Dave (he wishes he was a little more of a big deal in my house).