Could these unassuming avocados possibly bring forth the deliciousness of chocolate pudding? Why yes they could…There are many recipes out there for avocado pudding, but this has proven to be my favorite. It’s so simple and quick.
- 2 ripe avocados (peeled, pitted and cubed)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 2tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Blend all of the ingredients in your blender until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Garnish sea salt, mint, or anything you wish!
AVOCADO HEALTH BENEFITS
- They contain more potassium than bananas
- They are loaded with fiber
- Contain heart healthy monounsaturated fatty acids
- Said to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels.