This is a signature salad from Cowboy Caio's Restaurant in Scottsdale Az. setson-chopped-salad-51436911 Our blog chef Dana LeMar made it her own.
*we choose not to include dried corn, or currants.
- 4 cups cooked couscous (from 2cups uncooked
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts or 2 cups of smoked salmon
- 1 cup grated asiago cheese
- 1 cup pepitas (salted roasted pumpkin seeds)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped arugula
- We use Marie's Buttermilk Ranch dressing mixed with Wegmans Basil Pesto sauce
- Make a bed of couscous on a large oval shallow serving plate. In a wedge shape arrange the salmon, cheese , pumpkin seeds, tomatoes, and arugula.
- Add Dressing, keep it lite. A little goes a long way.
- Mix and serve.