NORTH TONAWANDA FARMERS MARKET
270 Robinson St North Tonawanda, NY 14120
Thurs. 7am -1pm
Sat 7am -1pm
Local vendors have been showcasing their goods here for over 90 years. Wow! Here’s how we did it…
We started with the sausage. Mild chicken sausage to be exact. The sample of the chicken sausage with hot peppers was too delicious to pass up so we bought it. Sometimes they run out so purchase early if you can.
Next, we perused the area to get the lay of the land. You’ll find an incredible amount of veggie and fruit choices. You must choose wisely, but don’t worry, the prices are very fair!
Next, a little taste test: pierogies and a breakfast sandwich.
The potato and onion pierogies were delicious! But we missed out on the farm cheese pierogies, they sold out quickly.
The breakfast sandwiches were made from homemade bread, organic sausage, eggs, and cheese. The best three dollars money can buy!
Back to work: Purchased red yellow and green peppers to go with the sausage. Then grabbed blueberries and apricots just because they taste so good.
Then, we just needed to grab a dessert for the picnic happening later that night. Hoping it’ll be a crowd pleaser. Sweet potato pies AND a peach crumb cake. Boom.
NT Farmer’s Market Highlights
- Kettle corn available in big sizes, very popular
- Fresh doughnuts fried in front of you
- Organic sausages
- Hydrangeas in unique colors and mature sizes
- Pierogies–you can take a frozen batch home if you like
- Breakfast sandwiches
- Tina’s cheeses (we also nabbed some olives from Tina)
- Sweetest blueberries in town
- Fruits and veggies galore
- Homemade pies, loaves of bread, and desserts
- Nice accordion player
- Lovely flower arrangements
- Hot coffee