This Turkey Pesto is a simple recipe and is well liked by all who have tried it. It is very satisfying and you have the zucchini noodles option to keep it light on the carbs. I have three young adults in my house and over a dozen nieces and nephews living nearby. This recipe is one of the most frequently requested family meals.
Tre – age 23. ” It’s the bee’s knees.”
Stevie – 20. “Every time I come over to my aunt’s house, I immediately check the fridge for Turkey P leftovers.”
Matt – age 17. “An unexpected surprise. Looks like your average pasta dish, but after your first bite, it welcomes you into a whole new world.”
Miles – age 20. “Do not quote me in your blog.” Kinda rude?
Yield double feed 6
- 1 lb Package of Ground Turkey
- 1 1/2 containers of Buitoni Pesto with Basil( refrigerated brand)
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1-2 cloves of diced garlic
- crushed red pepper to taste
- Cook the ground turkey in skillet, drain the fat.
- Let it cool, then add pesto. We feel Buitoni pesto makes the meal, our go to brand.
- Add garlic
- Add sour cream
- Dash of crushed red pepper to taste.
- Serve over pasta and or zucchini noodles.